Accessing the power of the FBN℠ Network from your phone is getting even simpler.
Updates to Your FBN Mobile App Experience.
Making life easier for farmers is a big part of what we do at Farmers Business Network. That’s why we’re making some changes to our mobile apps.
- We’re simplifing our mobile experience by consolidating from three apps to one app
- We’re making our mobile app more powerful for farmers by adding more functionality
One App to Rule Them All.
In the past our members could access 3 different FBN mobile apps.
- FBN Ops - Our app for helping members communicate across their teams, recording field work, and capturing scouting work and field images.
- FBN Prices - Our app for checking price transparency and input prices on FBN Direct from your phone.
- FBN Seed Finder - Our app for checking seed performance and yield data from your phone.
Moving forward we will have one app, The FBN app.
- We are transitioning FBN Ops app to the FBN app and over time a number of the major features available on the desktop version of FBN will be rolled into the FBN mobile app including:
- The FBN Prices and FBN Seed Finder mobile apps will be retired over the course of the next 3 months.
New Mobile Features.
We are planning a series of feature updates to the app over the coming months so that by the end of summer almost every core feature currently available via desktop will also be accessible via the FBN app.
What’s in the app now?
- As of today, when you use the updated FBN app you’ll be able to access all the features in the old FBN Ops app, plus FBN Direct and FBN Profit Center.
- We know FBN Price Transparency is a popular feature for benchmarking chemical prices and you’ll still be able to access national average prices by accessing the FBN Direct section in the app.
What Happens Next?
- The FBN Ops app may automatically transition to the new FBN mobile app for some users (depending on your phone’s settings).
- If your app hasn’t already updated, or if you’ve never downloaded the FBN app. Click the appropriate image below to download now.
- We will continue adding features to the FBN app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I do not see my fields in the FBN app. What do I need to do?
- We may be missing field boundaries for your account. You can send boundary files to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (844)200-FARM if you would like assistance.
- How do I log into the FBN app?
- FBN members log into the app with the same email address and password that they use to log into the desktop version of the website. Want to reset your password? Here are the instructions.
- I want to have my entire team keep notes using the app. Can they use it on their phone as well?
- Yes! You can set up other farm team members with their own username and password. Once they're set up, they can download the app on their mobile phone and log in to save scouting notes, pictures, and spraying records.