Join us in Kearney Nebraska for our free marketing seminar on Tuesday January 30th! You'll learn tactics for old crop cash grain marketing and forward-looking marketing strategies for 2018.
- Have old crop in your bin and looking to optimize your cash grain sales?
- Looking for new crop futures guidance in a difficult market?
- Hear about how FBN is getting premium deals for farmers using collective network power!
Kevin McNew, PhD, Founder/President of GeoGrain and Head of Crop Marketing Analytics at FBN will discuss how to optimize your cash grain sales this off-season, and will cover the following topics:
- Unique basis insights using 20+ years of proprietary data – such as why forward contracting basis is often a losing bet
- In-depth futures analysis on how prospects for South America, spring acreage decisions, and upcoming weather could shape the market
- How FBN can find you premiums using its data and bushel aggregation
Where: Younes Conference Center (416 West Talmadge Road), Kearny, Nebraska
When: 7pm - 9pm, 1/30
Kevin McNew, PhD, Head of Crop Marketing Analytics at FBN and President of GeoGrain: For over a decade, McNew was a Professor of Economics at the University of Maryland and Montana State University focusing on commodity markets. As an analyst, Kevin's unique commentary on cash markets can be seen weekly on Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Reuters and other publications.